Música clásica


domingo, 2 de abril de 2017

Varios - Hillier - The Powers of Heaven



Compositores: Varios
Dirección: Paul Hillier
Conjunto: Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir
Número de discos: 1
Formato: APE+MP3+CUE
Servidor: uptobox

Disco:
01. Dmitry Bortniansky: Let My Prayer Arise
02. Giuseppe Sarti: Now the Powers of Heaven
03. Dmitry Bortniansky: The Cherubic Hymn
04. Anónimo: O Most Holy Maiden Mary
05. Vasily Titov: Glory/Only-Begotten Son
06. Baldassare Galuppi: In the Flesh Thou Didst Fall Asleep
07. Dmitry Bortniansky: I Lift Up My Eyes to the Mountains
08. Nikolai Diletsky: Praise the Name of the Lord
09. Dmitry Bortniansky: With My Voice I Cried Out to the Lord
10. Artemy Vedel: By the Rivers of Babylon
11. Dmitry Bortniansky: Lord, Make Me to Know My End

APE:

MP3:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario